The Sleep Sheep: Really any noise maker is supposed to be high on the list. The sleep sheep looks like a stuffed animal and attaches to anything, your crib, car seat, etc.
Swaddle Blankets: Everyone swears by the Aden + Anais brand and the bamboo collection is supposed to be incredibly soft. I chose the Azure line and I am really excited about them. I also stocked up on sleep sacks and SwaddleMe wraps.
Burp Cloths: So I was definitely gifted some adorable monogrammed burp cloths which I love. I also stocked up on a few of the Aden + Anais Burpy Bibs. I love the design of these and the coverage.
Bibs: Most of our bibs were gifts and are either monogrammed or have a cute design but I also have a few of the Aden + Anais brand as well.
The Bumbo: The bumbo seat is another necessity. I have heard great things and I can't wait until our little guy can sit up in this.
Humidifier: I have heard having a humidifier is clutch for whatever room the baby sleeps in so I went with the HoMedics brand personal humidifier. I love the small size and neutral look.
Diapers: We decided to give Pampers a go since I have heard they are the best for little boys. I have stocked up on preemie and newborn diapers and wipes and hopefully our little man will do fine with them.
So there you have it. Hope all of this helps. I can't wait to start using all of our gear with Bodie!
Happy Thursday Friends!!










3 comments:
I have a 16 month old, and we still can't live without Sophie! Such a great list for new moms!
Sophie is awesome!
Sophie is awesome! My 9 month old loves it!
Post a Comment