How Far Along? 35 weeks
Trimester? Third
Size of the Little One? 17.2-18.7 inches, the size of a coconut. Bodie was 4lbs 15oz on Monday.
Maternity Clothes? Still rocking the maternity t-shirts and tanks and my regular leggings are starting to get a little tight around the belly. :)
Weight Gain? 21lbs whoo hoo!Stretch Marks? Still none but my belly button is almost out!
Gender? BOY
Name? Bodie Wilden Edwards
Sleep? Still decent. I sleep the majority of the night but I have a lot of contractions that are painful to sleep through and occasionally my mind races which I am pretty sure is normal at this stage in the game.
Craving/Aversions? Cravings: cheese sticks, burgers, grilled cheese, bean with bacon soup (random I know). Aversions: onions. Yuck.
What I Miss? Red wine, my wardrobe and leaving the house.
Symptoms? preterm labor contactions are in full effect, frequent urination and general uncomfortableness from my growing belly.
Best Moment? Making it to 35 weeks!!!! Huge milestone. I only have one more week of bed rest left. Praise the Lord! I am still progressing towards labor (80-90% effaced, not dilated but his head is right there if you know what I mean). So we will see how much longer I can hold him in. I am just so thankful to have made it this far. God is so good!
Happy Friday Friends!!!

3 comments:
You look great! I have a quick question! How do you get your comments like this. I have tried to get it to be a pop up window like yours and I can't figure it out! Thanks!
I am not sure. I have them where I have to approve them before I publish them?
Post a Comment