I don't know about you all but I love finding new blogs. Whether it's someone I know or just someone I think is funny, interesting or entertaining I love discovering new blogs to add to my feed. Recently one of my best friends from high school started a blog and I am LOVING it. It's called
Rinse the Mud off Your Face.
 |
| Nikki & I at my bach party in Jax |
Nikki, is someone who you definitely want to keep tabs on. She lives life to be beat of her own drum. Her passions are yoga, health and nutrition and photography. She is a private yoga instructor and health and nutrition consultant. She lives in Park City, Utah but her passions have taken her all over the world. Just this year alone she has been to Africa and Hawaii for yoga training and teaching. I know you totally want her life right??
Anyway, take a look as she explores taking chances, healthy living and anything in between. I promise you wont be disappointed and there will never be a dull moment.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week! Happy Hump day friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment