Friday, September 6, 2013

BUMPDATE: 33 Weeks!

[Picture taken before the Dr. yesterday :) ]
How Far Along? 33 weeks
Trimester?  Third
Size of the Little One? 17.2-18.7 inches, the size of a durian (whatever the heck that is).  Bodie weighed 4lbs 3oz yesterday!

Maternity Clothes? Shocking but the same as last week.  Bed rest uniform is maternity t-shirts, leggings and shorts. 
Weight Gain? 18 lbs
Stretch Marks? No sign of these yet, thank goodness.
Gender? BOY
Name? Bodie Wilden Edwards
Sleep? For the most part good.  I have started waking up in the middle of the night with my mind running wild but I am sure that is good practice for what is soon to come.  Also, getting up 18 million times to pee.
Craving/Aversions? Cravings: Cheese burgers, brownies, ice cream, anything lemon.   Aversions: onions.
What I Miss? My balance and being able to move around without feeling like I need a forklift.
Symptoms? Occasional heartburn (yuck), shortness of breath, frequent urination (still going every 15-30 minutes), contractions from uterus irritability.
Best Moment? 33 weeks!! Enough said! I met with my Dr. yesterday I am 70-80% effaced but still not dilated.  Our goal is to make it two more weeks which I think is totally doable.  From there labor could really come at any point.  Most likely in the next 2-4 weeks.  Crazy!  Bodie is healthy and growing great!

No comments: