There are multiple reason's I love Colston but today I am going to concentrate on three key areas:
1. He's talented.......a.k.a. a grill master. Cole has perfected grilling chicken. We made kebabs last night. Something we do all of the time. They looked fabulous but it was his incredible grill skills that made them taste so good. :)
| This is before they made it to the grill |
Every girl loves flowers. It's the little things right? Cole is wonderful about surprising me with flowers every so often. Last night when he got home he walked it with these GORGEOUS magnolia blossoms. Ahhmazing.
| so pretty! |
Date night was fabulous. Duh. But this morning I woke up to breakfast in bed. Seriously. Incredible. When I say breakfast in bed I mean a gourmet egg scramble with spinach, sun dried tomato turkey, goat cheese and egg whites. Yes ladies, he's a keeper.
Just had to give a little shout out to my sweet hubby and all that he does. :) I am one lucky girl! Can't wait to celebrate our two year anniversary next week! I love you Colston!
Happy Hump Day Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment