Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Monday!

Well hello there.....Monday again.  I was actually at a conference the end of last week so I was not able to blog.  But I am back and happy to report a fabulous weekend!  Friday night Cole & I attended an engagement party for our good friends C&M.  We have known these two for years and couldn't be happier for them!  Here's a pic from the party:
Cole & I with the soon to be Mr. & Mrs.
Saturday Cole was off to work on a local Habitat house and I got to spend the afternoon at the pool with Cole's sister and our nephew Mason.  We had a blast playing in the pool.  Check out this little guy!  We're BFF's already.
Mason with his Aunt and Mama
Sunday after a fantastic sermon at church Cole & I took some friends out on the lake.  Our good friends Ashley & DA were able to make it out and one of Cole's best guy friends.  We had a an awesome day wakeboarding and soaking in the sunshine.  Lately we have all been really busy so it was great to get some quality time in.  DA actually tried wakeboarding for the first time and got up like a champ.  We were all super impressed!
Ashley killing it wakeboarding
DA....first time ever he's practically a professional....
Cole & I :)
Tonight Cole and I have a little date night planned.  Grilling out chicken kebabs and celebrating my final deadline for the yearbook!  Can't wait!

Happy Monday friends!

No comments: