Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thought Provoking Tuesday

Well we will see about that.  Here's what I've got:
"Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there" -Will Rogers

So it's Tuesday....the week is already moving rather quickly.  I got some GREAT news this morning.  My friends M&B are having their baby today!  Yay!  M's due date was yesterday so I know she is beyond ready to meet her little guy!  Today's the day!
Last night Cole & I had an awesome date night.  We grilled out chicken kebabs.  I made a variation of this recipe.  I added squash and paired it with whole wheat cous cous.  It was delicious!
Spiedini of Chicken and Zucchini recipe
Tonight Cole, Kim, his Dad and I are taking the boat out to get a little wakeboarding in.  I went for the first time this past Sunday and I am still sore!  But I am going to give it another go and try to get some more practice in.  The weather has been so nice I definitely want to take advantage of it! 

We also just decided we are going to the Farm this weekend!  Cole's step Grandparents have a farm in Virginia!  It's literally one of the most gorgeous places I have ever been.  I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend!  More details on that tomorrow!

Happy Tuesday Friends!

No comments: