Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A little R&R

So it's only Wednesday and I am super ready for the weekend.  Like I said yesterday Cole & I are taking my BFF's T&S to the Farm in Virginia this weekend.  Feels like Christmas.  I am so excited to hang out with these two again!
Get ready for some serious fun friends!
The Farm is literally one of the prettiest places I have ever been.  It's nestled in the middle of two large mountain ridges.  The Appalachian trail touches part of the property so there are plenty of fabulous places to hike.  It's basically a guys paradise.  Hiking, dirt biking, fishing, hunting. etc.  Not the mention the views are incredible. 
view from the lodge
Can't wait to relax in one of these
We are headed out Friday morning.  So we will have a full day Saturday of activities and two nights to sit around the fire or relax in the lodge with great friends!   Can.not.wait.

Happy Hump Day Friends!!

No comments: