Friday, June 17, 2011

Well I would be lying if I didn't say that all day yesterday I was thinking ONE week and I will be on the beach in Cabo!!!!  But I will digress and talk about the here and now.
It's Friday!  There's something about Friday mornings....when you wake up and know this is the last day of work for a few days, turn the alarm off, for good.  Great feeling.  Tonight Cole and I have a dinner date planned at my favorite restaurant Sunspot....super excited.  Tomorrow we are taking the boat out to soak in the sun and work on some wakeboarding.  Then Sunday it's father's day!  Wonderful weekend ahead.


Last night Cole & I gave the cedar plank another go.....if you remember our first try did not go so well. Our cedar plank experience.  Anyway last night I am happy to say we may have perfected this little ditty.  Seriously unreal salmon.  I was one happy girl.
Yum
We also received a second letter from my brother who is at OCS training for the Marines.  This one gave us a much better idea of what he is going through.  All I can say is we are praying for him and know he can do it.  Love you Daane!

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

No comments: