What can I say.....a phenomenal weekend!! Lot's of laughs, rest, relaxation, delicious food and just overall great time with our very best friends! Let's recap:
T&S got into town late Thursday night. Friday morning we were up early and ready to rock! We got to the Farm around lunch time. Cole's sweet grandmother had lunch waiting on us. After lunch we took T&S on a tour of the Farm. It was as gorgeous as ever!
 |
| Gap View Farm |
The boys played on the dirt bikes and T and I took out the 4-wheeler. But after a late afternoon rain shower T and I decided to take it back to the lodge to clean up before dinner.
The boys decided to give Grandad a hand on the new cottage. It's incredible! We are so excited to come back and stay in it this fall!
 |
| The new cottage |
That night we headed back to the house for dinner. After a great dinner we ate our dessert on the beautiful front porch and admired the view a little more.
 |
| T&S before dinner |
The next morning we were all up bright and early to hike the AT. We decided to take Bebop along but were prepared to carry him when he got tired. However, Bebop....a.k.a. weenie dog trail blazer did not get tired!
 |
| Backpack ready to carry Bebop |
|
After a long hike we ended with another small afternoon shower...the rain just loved us this weekend! I will say though it came just in time to cool us off and for Bebop to finally let me carry him! The kid did almost the entire hike!!
 |
| He and I...not huge fans of rain |
 |
| T&S on the AT |
We headed back to the house after our hike and had a yummy lunch. That afternoon T and I opted for a short nap and pedicures on the lodge deck (perfection) while the boys were off to help Grandad on the new cottage again.
That night we enjoyed another fabulous meal at the house. After dinner we decided to start a fire and make smores. It was a perfect ending to a perfect weekend!
Happy Monday Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment