I confess.....I have recently branched out my nail colors and have gotten into the pastel trend. I am always looking to change things up and even though I wasn't quite sure if I could pull it off I really wanted to try pastel nails. My color of choice? Lavender. It seemed the most appropriate but I am not going to lie I would really like to try out periwinkle as well. So far I am loving the change.
I confess.....I loved the Revenge episode this week! I seriously could watch it over and over again! So suspenseful and I feel like Emily is getting closer and closer to her end goal! Whatever that ends up being!
I confess......I am super excited for yet another wedding that we have this weekend. This wedding will take place in Greeneville, TN at my friends S&A's farm. A is going to be a GORGEOUS bride and I was told to come in my cowboy boots!! How awesome is that??
I confess.....that we switched for Comcast to AT&T this week and I have never been happier. Comcast has been the worst company I have ever dealt with and I marched my happy butt ALLLLL the way across town to return our equipment to their red neck office and walked out in shear bliss. Done and done.
I confess....that because we switched to AT&T I somehow do not have the channel that plays Gossip Girl OR Heart of Dixie and I am freaking out a little bit. I am still somewhat blinded by the shear joy I have to never give Comcast another $ BUT I am going to need to figure this GG thing out ASAP!
I confess....that recently my favorite group of senior girls (who I am ridiculously sad to see leave) were talking about Cole and they all agreed "he really didn't look like a Cole. No he was more more of a Chuck.....or Nate....definitely a Nate." If you watch GG you know that absolutely made my life. 1)because they are both HOTT dudes and 2) because I knew exactly what they were talking about.
![]() |
| Chuck |
![]() |
| Nate :) |
xoxo,






No comments:
Post a Comment