Friday, May 25, 2012

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!  Wow. I am way too excited about this final day of the work week, long weekend, and LAST day of school. I have been anticipating this day for so long it doesn't even feel real.  Does that ever happen to ya'll??  Ok I am going to just go ahead and link up with Leslie and try to get some good confessions out today.  Here you go!

I confess.......I have a had a TOUGH week at work.  I am not going to go into any details but lets just say it hasn't been the easiest week and I am in serious need of a break.

I confess.....I have the sweetest husband in the world.  Last night not only did he help with a million things around the house he cooked me an awesome dinner. One of our favorite go-to date night meals. Chicken Arrabiata Penne with Zucchini. It was unreal.
I confess.....If that wasn't enough tonight Colston has a fabulous date night planned as well. Massages after work and then he is taking me to dinner at my favorite restaurant Sunspot.  He's too good. :)

I confess......this is somewhat top secret but we may be putting our house on the market!  We have been praying a lot lately about our house and when to make the next move.  We may have just found the perfect option and in which case our house would be going on the market in the next two to three weeks!  Eeek!

I confess.....I want nothing more than to sit in the gorgeous sunshine ALL weekend long and do nothing more. I am so looking forward to a long lake weekend with great friends and fabulous weather.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!!

xoxo,

No comments: