Hello friends!! I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial day weekend!! We sure did. We had plenty of fun in the sun as well as got some serious work done around the house. Perfect balance of relaxation and productivity. Let's recap!
Friday night Cole and I had hott date night. He got us massages and then we had a fabulous dinner at Sunspot followed by a movie night at the house. The next morning we were up bright and early to get some errands and work done before we headed out on the lake for the afternoon. It was a gorgeous day...we soaked up some sun and then ended the evening with dinner at La Paz. Doesn't get much better.
The next day after church Cole and I worked tirelessly in the yard. I planted my summer flowers, Cole mowed the lawn, trimmed our hedges and helped me lay down mulch. I was exhausted but very proud of the finished product.
 |
| Summer flowers! |
 |
| Home Sweet Home |
That night we headed out to visit with my Dad for a memorial day cookout complete with awesome red white and blue cake!
.jpg) |
| Janie is SO talented!! |
The next day we were off to the lake once more. Tiff & Seth were able to make it out as well as Smash so we had a great crew. We had an awesome lake day and ended the evening with dinner at Lakeside Tavern. Awesome. Delicious. Happy Memorial Day!!
 |
| Girls pic! Smash, Tiff & I |
I hope everyone had a wonderful 3-day weekend!! Happy Tuesday Friends!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment