Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I am loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday friends!!!  This week is flying by and I would be ok if I blinked and it was Friday.  I have been crazy busy and I am just hoping I survive the month of May. Anyway, enough of that.  Here is what I am loving this Wednesday. . .
Via Jamie
I am loving......the new Maroon 5 song Payphone.  I am an avid fan of the Voice which is where I first saw his song debut and now I just can't get enough.
I am loving.......that Cinco de mayo is this weekend!!  What better reason to eat Mexican and hang out with friends??!! Tiff and Seth are coming to dinner with us and I can't wait to see the newlyweds for the first time since their wedding!!!!

I am loving.......that school is out in THREE weeks!! While that is creating an enormous amount of stress for me right now I know in just a few weeks I will be enjoying summer hours and freedom!!

I am loving.......wedding season!!  Cole and I have two more weddings coming up in the next few weeks that I am 100% sure will be an absolute blast!!
I am loving.......my new egg concoction. Yes I am serious.  For about a week now I have been making scrambled eggs for breakfast with goat cheese, basil and roma tomatoes.  Seriously way too good. Try it out!

That's all I have time for today!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!!

Happy Hump Day Friends!!

xoxo,


No comments: