So Rambo's first birthday was a huge success. Mainly because we had fabulous company and mom cooked a killer meal. I am going to try and describe her amazing concoctions but I know it wont do it justice. Mom roasted a fennel crusted pork loin, paired with a lemon dill cauliflower salad, roasted garlic kale with cumin chick peas, and quinoa salad with fresh mint, lemon and toasted almonds. For dessert she made my all time favorite chocolate peanut butter cake. It was as good as it sounds to the very last bite. :)
After we had devoured our dinner we decided to let the boys have their birthday cake as well. Rambo loved every minute of it!
Don't worry we cute him off shortly after this and of course made him share with Bebop. :)
So, as you can see fun was had by all. Tonight I have a extremely overdue hair appointment and then Colston and I are having a date night at
RouXbarb. If you have never been to RouXbarb you have got to check it out. The chef and owner Bruce Bogart is a family friend and he has a fabulous tasting planned for us! I can't wait!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment