So I attempted to blog yesterday but after one of the most exhausting work days I have hard this entire year I just well... couldn't. Regardless, it's a new day I am feeling rested and ready to take on whatever today may have in store! Right now my mind is already jumping on ahead to this weekend. Shocker I know.
May is definitely a crazy month for us. Jammed packed with weddings and I really couldn't be more excited about it. So tomorrow night I am doing some event planning (more on that later) but basically I helped plan a rehearsal dinner so tomorrow night I will be heading out to the venue to set the tables up, make sure the centerpieces are exactly how I want them and any other last minute things that might come up! After that it is my BFF Slingin's birthday so I am hopefully going to be meeting up with her to celebrate!!!
 |
| Slingin & I |
This weekend is my other BFF Smash's sisters wedding. Which mean our friends are coming in town from all over and this is sure to be the party of the century. Remember the fabulous
Boudoir shower I went to back in March? Well it is finally time for Lu's BIG day and I couldn't be more excited! We are all staying at the Ruby Tuesday Lodge this weekend (which is fab and I highly recommend checking it out). I know the ceremony and reception will be incredible and I can't wait to see these two love birds tie the knot!!! SO more on that later, I don't want to spill any of the fabulous details but this is sure to be a good time!
 |
| The Bride to be!! |
Then it's Mother's Day! You know we have approximately 15 family dinners (kidding, we have 3) and I can't wait to celebrate the Mother's in my life! :)
So stay tuned! Should be a fabulous, fun and exciting weekend!!!
Happy Thursday Friends!!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment