Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday Love

Happy Wednesday Friends!  Today I am linking up with Jamie to discuss what I am loving this week!
I am loving......Emily Maynard's outfit on Jimmy Kimmel this week! Her awesome turquoise earrings were to die for!  I am not usually a pink person but after this ensemble and my breakout in the hot pink dress a few weeks ago for Lindsey's wedding I think I may be a changed woman!

I am loving......REVENGE is on tonight!  I can hardly contain my excitement!!  This season finale is sure to be intense and shocking!!!  I. Can't. Wait.


I am loving......Memorial day weekend!  We have been so busy I really hadn't had much of a chance to make any big plans for this long weekend.  Which now means we will hopefully have a relaxing weekend filled with lake days and sunshine!  The forecast for Saturday is 93...don't mind if I do!


I am loving.......Summer break!  This week is the last week of school and next week "summer hours" officially start!  I am so ready for summertime!!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday!!

xoxo,

No comments: