Hello friends! I am back after a long 4 day battle with a stomach bug (maybe those weren't fertility med side effects after all...or maybe there were?? not sure). Anyway, Cole and I have both been down for the count the past two days and I am so happy to be feeling more "normal" and be back to my productive self. The past few days we have done a lot of TV watching, reading and movie watching. Last night we ordered "Taken 2"....have you all seen this??? Super good. We had recently watched Taken so it was fresh in our minds and I have to say I liked Taken 2 better.
I also tuned into the bachelor this week and stay firm in my favorites (Leslie & AshLee). I was so impressed by how sweet AshLee was to Sarah during the rollerderby and I think Tiera is a little cray cray. We will see. So far Sean is staying true to who he is and he is still my favorite bachelor.
This weekend we have a little date night planned, dinner with friends and then of course a super bowl party. I am not going to lie I really don't care who wins but I am excited to get together with friends!
We have some creepy monsoonish/tornado weather going on today and I will be happy when it lets up! I hope everyone has a fabulous Hump Day!
xoxo,




No comments:
Post a Comment