Yes the blog title says it all. This past weekend my sweet hubby and Tiff's hubby talked us into going to see 38 Special play. I have to say it did not disappoint. I was a touch skeptical because this band was in there prime around the time I was a year old but the boys seemed overly excited so I figured why not. I also negotiated dinner before the concert at a new restaurant I had been dying to try
The Market House and of course invited a few more friends to make it a party.
The Market House was delicious and everyone agreed we loved trying a new place, promoting the farm to table concept, and of course supporting the owners who went to high school with Cole and I. Pretty awesome. After dinner we geared up for the concert which happened to take place outdoors in a grassy area that resembled a county fair. Again pretty awesome. We snapped some pictures, put out our blankets and chairs and kicked back to watch 38 Special do their thing. In addition to the great music I think a few of us had even more fun people watching. There were some pretty interesting people that made it our to Oak Ridge for the concert. All in all a great night. Take a look:
 |
| Smash, Tiff, Myself and Allison |
 |
| Colston & I |
 |
| Allison & Robert |
 |
| DA & Smash |
 |
| Tiff&Seth |
 |
| 38 Special |
 |
| The whole crew |
I know I know you super jealous. It's not every Saturday night we get to rub elbows with red necks and watch an old 80's band. But who knows, maybe we will become groupies now. :)
Happy Tuesday Friends!!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment