Friday, June 8, 2012

BIG News!!!

Well I can finally make it "blog official" but The Edwards are moving!!!  I mentioned last week that we may be putting our house on the market.  Well we are.  There is a sign in our yard and it will offically go on the market on Monday.  Let the craziness begin! :)
 Now you might be wondering why we are moving and where in the world we are going.  Excellent question. We are buying new construction and having a new house built in the heart of Rocky Hill (the area of town we live in now).  We love Rocky Hill it is home to some of our favorites restaurants (Casa Don Gallo & Pero's), we will be across the street from a fabulous grocery store (Butler & Bailey), not to mention close to our neighborhood hot spot (Tin Roof).  The neighborhood will only have 18 houses in it.  We have 3 friends who have also bought in the neighborhood, one of which will be our next door neighbors.  All in all it's a fabulous situation.

Since this is new construction we wont move in until the fall but I am so excited to see our house built from scratch and be able to customize it exactly how we want!  The process was MUCH more stressful than Cole and I expected it to be and if you had asked me two days ago if I thought it was going to work out I would have said absolutely not.  But since this was a fast decision and one I didn't want to take lightly I of course gave it completely to God.  I have been praying non-stop that whatever his will was would happen and I have to say it was a complete miracle that we got the amazing lot we did and the incredible house.  God is so good!

Cole and I celebrated last night and are excited for the next few months!!  I hope our house sells quickly and we can start planning anything and everything related to our new home!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!  Happy Friday!!

xoxo,

No comments: