Monday, June 11, 2012

Wine Pairing Party!

This weekend my sister-in-law and I hosted a wine pairing party.  Something we have wanted to do for months.  The concept was to have each guest bring an appetizer and wine that paired well together.  We provided the main course which we served late so everyone had plenty of time to enjoy the appetizer options. The selection was incredible, we had everything from delicious sliders to mini cupcakes.  The party was a huge success and one I hope to throw again in the future.  Take a look:

The Invite:
We decided to go with a burlap, mason jar and "backyard" feel for the party theme. We set up tasting tables in Bec's back yard hung mason jars with candles from a tree and filled mason jars with hydrangeas for centerpieces. All in all I think it turned out great and everyone had a fabulous time.


The Decorations:


The "red" table
The "white" table
The guests:
Precious Tiff&Seth!
Colston & I
My sweet friends...Kara, myself & Tiff
Ian & Cole
Hostess Pic! :)
We had such a great night, the weather was perfect and we were even able to sit around the fire pit once the sun went down.  Doesn't get any better than that!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,



No comments: