To change things up a bit I decided to follow suit with Leslie and post 10 facts about myself that (hopefully) you will be surprised about. Feel free to play along!
1) You might be surprised to know that...I didn't have sugar until I was 2. For real. My mom is a pretty big health nut and finally the Dr. told her I needed a little sugar in my life. What did she choose? Ice cream. One of my favorite desserts to this day.
2) You might be surprised to know that...I also didn't have hair until I was 2. Big year for me. Bald and beautiful is how I like to think it was. :)
3) You might be surprised to know that...I can highland dance. I grew up competing in the Scottish form of dance and even can do a little ditty called a sword dance. Look out.
4) You might be surprised to know that...Cole and I were in the same home room class room the first year I moved to Knoxville. Ms. Anders class. Love at first site. Except not really. haha.
5) You might be surprised to know that...I hate chocolate chip cookies. I know it's like un-American. But I do. Maybe it was the no sugar thing?
6) You might be surprised to know that...I am actually a pretty introverted person. This changed some in college and after working around high schoolers everyday. But my natural tendencies are SO introverted.
7) You might be surprised to know that...It takes me approximately 15 minutes to get ready for work everyday. A little scary I know. But I am super fast paced and I know my routine.
8) You might be surprised to know that...in high school I really wanted to attend Michigan State University. My entire family is from Michigan and it seemed like a good idea at the time. I am so glad I didn't make that a reality. :)
9) You might be surprised to know that...I also HATED the University of Tennessee and Tennessee Orange. I swore I would never go to school there or wear that terrible color. Funny how things work out.
10) You might be surprised to know that...generally when I eat pizza I eat 3-4 pieces minimum. I don't eat it that often and I have literally been doing this my whole life. I think it was the super healthy diet growing up but when I eat pizza I want to indulge. :)
So tell, what things would I be surprised to know about you?
Happy Tuesday Friends!
xoxo,

No comments:
Post a Comment