This past weekend I also had the pleasure of attending a FIRST birthday party for my good friend Meg's little boy Casen. Now let me tell you a little bit about Casen. Casen rocks my world. He is a frequent addition to our girls nights, the first little one I have ever baby sat solo, and pretty much an awesome dude. SO I was super pumped to be a part of his first bday.
Meg did an awesome job with the party. The food was great, the decorations were super cute, and Casen was phenomenal (per usual). Take a look:
 |
| Awesome Smash cake made by my BFF "Smash" |
 |
| Invites via (shameless plug :)) |
 |
| Meg & I |
 |
| The birthday boy!! |
 |
| This is where he took a legit bite out of the cake. Awesomeness. |
 |
| and this is where that bite took him next...... |
 |
| Enjoying his favorite gift!! |
So there you have it. Clearly a fabulous time and a great birthday celebration. I can't wait to watch Casen grow up into a little man. He has plenty of "aunts" who love him to death! Happy FIRST birthday Casen!!!!
Happy Hump Day Friends!!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment