Thursday, June 21, 2012

House Update!

I know everyone is dying to know what is going on with our houses (yes plural as of this moment) and I am of course kidding.  But for the sake of the 2 people who care and because it has been consuming me here we go.

Let's focus on the new house first :)  So our lot is officially SOLD.  There is a fabulous sign in front and it makes me so happy. 

They are in the process of laying the blocks this week so I will have to go snap a picture to keep up with the progress.  We met with out lender this week it went great.  I am just so amazed at how much God has blessed us and this house just really couldn't be a better financial decision.  We are also in the process of setting up our meeting with the designer to pick everything interior and exterior.  I am WAY too excited about that part.  :)

Current house (or as I like to call it our "old" house):  We have had TONS of activity which has been amazing.  The house has been on the market now for 9 days.  We have been averaging 2-3 showings a day.  We had our first offer yesterday and have a second one coming in today.  We still haven't settled on anything yet but obviously God is taking care of us and we are really excited with the progress.

Hopefully my next post about the houses will be that we have SOLD our "old" house. :)  Last night we had dinner with our new neighbors K&H and I have to say it couldn't have gone better.  Cole and I went to high school with H, he is great guy and I just love his wife K.  We are so excited for this next chapter in our lives and again I just have to say God is so good. This has been super stressful but I know He has a plan and good or bad I am trusting in that!

Happy Thursday Friends!

xoxo,

No comments: