Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Fashion!

Happy Friday friends!!  Today I thought I would kick off the weekend with a little fashion post. As you know I am headed to Chicago next week (one of my favorite places to shop!) and I have already started making a wish list for the trip.  Here are a few of my must have's:

- Nude wedges: I am dying for a new pair.  I have some sky high wedges that I love but I also need a new pair of just everyday wedges.  Mine have seen better days. 

- Gold sandals: Also a necessity in my wardrobe and I definitely need a new pair!

- High/Low dresses: Notice that is plural :)  I already have one and LOVE the look so I will be on the hunt for this trend for sure!

- Colored jeans: I have a few pairs of these but I would love to add a few more to the closet.  Great for the summer to fall transition.

I have a feeling I will find all sorts of items not on this list but hopefully I can check a few off.  The Magnificent Mile is calling my name!!!!!  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Cole and I plan on taking it easy and gearing up for our big trip!

Have a great weekend friends!!

xoxo,

No comments: