So for the past two months over half of my wardrobe has been in storage. Which has been fine honestly. I planned pretty well and have been able to make due with what I have had. This week however things have gotten a bit tough. For one temperatures have dropped a ton (hello fall!) and two we had "casual dress" all week at work. I have one pair of jeans that aren't in storage. One pair. It's getting a little tricky. Not to mention ALL of my closed toed shoes are packed. . . Good grief it's time.
Anyway, because of this I wanted to share some of my favorite looks and key pieces for fall. Clearly I am super ready to test these out!
Scarfs: Absolutely one of my favorite accessories for any season but especially in the fall. Also, orange is majorly in this season and I am loving it!
 |
| Go vols! |
 |
| Animal print. Always. |
Nails: My new favorite nail color is Essie Penny Talk. It's metallic and a great shade for fall!
 |
| Penny Talk |
Boots: A fall staple. I am looking to add a number of boots to my wardrobe this fall. First on the list a good neutral tan wedge. I love wedge boots because they are super comfortable but still give my 5'4'' frame a boost. :)
Color blocking is also in this fall. I am a huge fan of adding a pop of color to any outfit. I plan on bringing my hot pink pants in to fall with this look. Love. Love.
Lastly,
animal print is around for yet another season. No complaints here. I am totally on board and may or may not be incorporating some into our new home as well. :)
There you go!! Happy Thursday Friends!!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment