The day is FINALLY here! After two solid months of living with 3/4 of our lives in storage Cole and I are finally going to be the proud owners of our new home!!! We have been incredibly blessed to have been able to live with my mom this summer. She has fed us, and picked up after us, watched our sweet dogs more than I can count and helped us a ton with furnishing our new home. She and my Dad gave us a dining room table that they bought when they first got married (super cool!) not to mention she hand made curtains and pillows for my living room. We are VERY thankful and VERY blessed.
Tonight we will sign away our lives. . .kidding. Then we will immediately start moving our life into our new home. This morning on my way to work I couldn't help but feel incredibly humbled. God has blessed us so much, WAY more than we deserve so now it is up to us to use this house for whatever he has in mind.
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!! Ours will be filled with boxes, moving tape, and back aches. :) I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
xoxo,

No comments:
Post a Comment