Monday, September 10, 2012

Feels like Fall!!!

The air has been a crisp 58 degrees the past few mornings and I have loved every minute of it!  This past weekend we went to our very first home football game and even though it rained a touch we still had a fabulous day!
Tailgating with T&S and of course the boys were ready to rock!  GO VOLS!
The Vols took on Georgia State and it was a blow out!  Definitely great for our ego's as we will take on the Florida Gators this up coming Saturday!  Not to mention it was just announced that College GameDay will be attending!!! GameDay last made an appearance at UT in 2004 when I was in college and It's about time they made it back!!  Awesome news for Vol fans!!!

I am SOO looking forward to watching the Vols take on Florida next weekend!  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!

xoxo,


No comments: