Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lazy Labor Day

Y'all probably thought I forgot about Labor Day.  Never fear here's the DL:  It was the perfect add on to this past weekend and Cole and I took every opportunity to live-it-up!  Except not really. More like we rested it up. If that even makes sense.

Regardless, we spent a lazy morning at the house. Mainly because it was raining and we stayed out late for a wedding the night before:
At Joe & Kelli's Wedding
Joe & Kelli got married and we had an awesome time catching up with friends from high school.  On a side note: our TEN year reunion is around the corner. . .craziness! 

Anyway, that afternoon we met our good friends Tiff & Seth for lunch at Downtown Grill. Good times had by all.  After lunch we met Smash and DA to see The Campaign.  Now lunch was delicious but The Campaign I am sad to say was not my fav.  While it definitely had some funny parts I am continually getting sick of how vulgar movies are. Terrible.  How old do I sound?  haha
Girls pic after the movie!
A super relaxed day was exactly what the Dr. ordered and I have to say it has helped tremendously this week at work. A four day work week never hurts either. :)

I hope everyone had a fabulous Labor Day!

Happy Thursday Friends!!

xoxo,

No comments: