Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall To-Do's

Well this past Saturday was the official FIRST day of fall!  Way too exciting.  I am super ready for the leaves to fall, temperatures to drop, and to enjoy all of my favorite fall past times.  Here's my list in no particular order:

-Decorate our NEW porch with some fall/harvest decor.  I have been scouring Pinterest for something seasonal, yet not tacky, with of course a little metallic. :)


-Make multiple big batches of chili.  You can snag my go to recipe here.

-Enjoy cozying up on our new screened in porch with the fam. {Bebop & Rambo are about to be OBSESSED}.

-Go camping. One of my favorite fall activities.  There is nothing better than sleeping outdoors and enjoying fresh air.  {With a bathroom a reasonable distance away :)}

-Go to the farm in Virginia.  I have talked multiple times about the family farm in VA.  It is absolutely gorgeous in the fall.  Last year we took our family photos there and they turned out great!
-Get back on track with my fall tv shows.  Greys, Revenge, Private Practice, Heart of Dixie and of course Gossip Girl. They're ALL back starting this week!

-Become a homebody.  Or at least for a month or two. :)  I am totally ready to be settled in our new home for a few months and just enjoy the new space!

-Make something pumpkin!  I am a huge fan of pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes.  You name it.  I love it.

-Go for a long bike ride.  When the temperatures start to drop I am all about getting outdoors more.  My favorite is a long bike ride this time of year.

There you have it!  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Cole and I rested up for the big move!  4 more days!! :)

Happy Monday Friends!

xoxo,

No comments: