Every now and then I have to brag on my highly dedicated, hard working Realtor a.k.a. husband. Cole has grown his business so much in the past year and that is definitely something we are thanking God for. Recently he has been able to focus his efforts into some advertising. Which I of course love. Lookout Peter Klaven! Cole Edwards is "licensed to sell!" :)
In all seriousness though Cole is shooting his first commercial today and has a full blown film crew following him around Knoxville. Pretty cool. Ben Fields with Patchwork Films is the mastermind behind the commercial and I can't wait to check it out!
On another note Cole recorded his first radio spot last week and it is now live on Knoxville's 102.1 ans 93.1. Awesomeness and if that wasn't enough he has ads on the radio stations website and KnoxBride.com. Check it out!!!
I am one proud wife!!!! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!
GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo,



No comments:
Post a Comment