Friday, September 21, 2012

The Black Ninja Strikes Again. . .

When Bebop was a puppy we started calling him the "black ninja."  This is because when he was a puppy (barely 7 weeks old) we found him standing on top of his dog crate.  We are talking a good foot and half tall crate. To this day I have no clue how he got up there.  He loves to get into the highest places he can find and ever since we got Rambo he will go to much larger expenses to get higher or farther away from Rambo.  I can't totally blame the guy. . .this is a regular occurance.
Where's Bebop?
Poor Bebop has a stage 5 clinger 24/7. . . So sometimes the little dude likes to get away.  Get some free space.  Like today for example.  Cole searched the entire house looking for Bebop only to find him in my stepdads office. . .(ignore the mess and sign).
You may have to zoom in but look under the stop sign. . .
Up close. These are the extremes he has to go to get some personal space.
On another note its FINALLY Friday!  This has been the longest week and Cole and I have spent the past two nights after work painting our new home.  We are going back in tonight for round three and the final coat.  If I never see blue tape or paint trim again it will be too soon! But we close in ONE week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday Friends!!

xoxo,


No comments: