Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boutique Obsession & Thanksgiving

Downtown Knoxville has been growing exponentially the past 10 years.  It's incredible to look at all of the progress and I am so proud of our cities growth.  One thing Knoxville has never had an issue with is great food.  We are literally known for having the most restaurants per capita then any other U.S. city.  Seriously?  That's insane.  One thing however that Knoxville has always been lacking is great shopping.  Growing up in Portland, OR I was spoiled with not only great malls and big department stores but also tons of small fabulous boutiques.  When I moved to Knoxville I was disappointed from the get-go but slowly but surely Knoxville is making some serious progress in the shopping department. 

Last Saturday night I had the pleasure of stopping by a newish boutique in Market Square called Crass Couture. The clothes are fabulous, the prices are fabulous and I totally have a new shopping obsession!!  The Manager/Buyer Andrea Azevedo is known for having phenomenal style but incorporating her style into looks that work for all sorts of people is a whole new ball game.  Can I just say she is rocking it!  I will definitely be back in the near future and I can't wait to take more of my friends and family there!  If you haven't been I highly recommend checking it out!

On another note I am about 6 hours away from a FIVE day weekend and I couldn't be more excited!!! I can't wait to spend the next few days with our friends and family.  Cole and I have so many reason's to be thankful this year and it's so nice to take a break and focus on what is truly important. 

Cole and I started a tradition a few years ago to go biking on the Knoxville green way Thanksgiving morning.  It is one of my favorite parts of the day.  We are then headed to my Mom's house for a gourmet Thanksgiving feast.  Cole has literally been talking about how excited he is all week!  The next day we are headed to Mississippi to see Cole's family and take a huge family photo with his Mom's side of the family.  Should be a fabulous weekend!

Happy Tuesday Friends & and Happy Thanksgiving!!

xoxo,

No comments: