It keeps happening. Week after week the days just absolutely fly by. What is it about this time of year? I was talking to a friend today who pointed out we are a mere 6 weeks from the new year. 6 weeks from 2012. Say what? Time flys. Anyway, speaking of time flying I had the opportunity to join Colston today at his company's annual Thanksgiving lunch at work. Something I have been attempting to go to for years now but have always been caught up at work. Finally today I made my debut and it was so great to get a small taste of his day to day world. What's even crazier though is that we were celebrating Thanksgiving and the real Thanksgiving is NEXT week!
I am sure I will say this more than once but Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday. Hands down. Great food, time with family, relaxation, pumpkin pie and just a low key fabulous day to be reminded of everything we are thankful for. This girl couldn't ask for much more.
 |
| Pumpkin Pie recipe via |
This year we are having the best of both worlds. We are spending actual Thanksgiving day with my family at my Mom's eating DELICIOUS gourmet food. Then we are headed to visit Cole's Grandparents and cousins in Mississippi. This is the first time in years that all the grandkids will be together so we have a big family photo planned. Should be a blast!
I hope everyone has a fabulous Hump day as we officially start the Thanksgiving count down!
Happy Wednesday Friends!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment