Monday, November 21, 2011

While The Boys Are Away. . .The Girls Will Play!

That pretty much describes my weekend.  Since Cole left Friday afternoon to go hunting and wont be home until later tonight I had a weekend full of girls nights, shopping and photo shoots!!  Not too bad right??  Let's recap:

Friday night my bestie Smash came over and we had a girls night complete with three of my favorite things: homemade pizza, wine & a movie.  Doesn't get much better.
The next day I was off to tackle a pretty major to-do list and start my Christmas shopping. . .
That evening I met my Mom, my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law for dinner in downtown Knoxville.  We decided on Market Square which is one of my favorite places around the holidays.  After a delicious dinner at Bella Luna a newish Italian restaurant in the square.  We were off to do a little after dinner shopping.  I have a new boutique obsession but that is a post all in itself.
SheShe, myself, My Mom, & Bec
Sunday was a more relaxed day.  After church I helped Smash take some pictures for her Christmas card and then our friends Meg & Lindsey came over for dinner.  A perfect way to cap off the weekend!  Meg brought her sweet little boy Casen and Lindsey brought her little girl Bailey Kate.  BK couldn't help but play in our Christmas card backdrop. . .ok ok maybe we put her there. :)  Check this cutie out!


Yes she is wearing a brown lace romper.  Precious!!
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,

No comments: