1. Leg warmers are back! I am loving the leg warmers with boots look and I picked up a pair this week. Such a fun cozy way to change things up and I can't wait to sport mine!
2. Pomegranates are back in season!!! I LOVE pomegranates and the fact that you can't get them all year long makes me covet them even more! Last night I mixed Pomegranate seeds with my frozen Kefir. Good grief. Heaven in a bowl!!
3. Christmas decorations!!! Ok so I am ALL for keeping Holiday separate. I 100% will be ALL about Thanksgiving. BUT since Cole and I are going out of town the day after I have decided I may need to go ahead and start pulling the Christmas decorations out this weekend. I have a standing tradition to decorate the days after Thanksgiving and I can't wait to come home from Mississippi to a house filled with holiday cheer :)
4. While compiling my Christmas wish list yesterday I stumbled across this fabulous ditty. . .
Yes I need one.
Last but never least I am so thankful for my sweet family!! Wonderful husband and our precious puppies!!
![]() |
| Family Photo |
xoxo,







No comments:
Post a Comment