This weekend was exactly what I needed. Super low key, super productive (because I can't help it) and very relaxing. For starters Friday night Cole and I were both EXHAUSTED from our weeks and I am pretty sure still tired from last weekend haha. So we scratched plans of going out to dinner and opted for a frozen pizza and a movie. Yes I said it a frozen pizza. I was totally embarrassed by our dinner plans I mean not even papa johns here people! I am aware that frozen pizzas may be a staple in some households and that is totally fine. But in the 2 1/2 years we have been married I have probably only bought 3 frozen pizzas total and they have never been a Friday night dinner option. Regardless we ate it and snuggled up on the couch to watch. . .Something Borrowed my pick of course. :)
On Saturday Cole was off to play paintball and I was on a mission to tackle my to-do list. Very scary for sure. I finally sat down around 5pm and was able to relax for an hour or so before we headed to Cole's sisters house to watch the UT game and of course the LSU vs. Bama game. I made a huge batch of chicken tortilla soup. . .remember I talked about it here? Well it was just a delicious as the first time!
Sunday I did a little gardening. . .well actually a lot of gardening. My sweet husband left to play flag football while I was planting flowers and ended up locking me out of the house ALL afternoon. Like I said I got a lot done but I was not the happiest camper. He did however take me out to dinner last night AND make me breakfast this morning. SO he is pretty much out of the dog house. . .for now. :)
Tonight we have Cole parents, sister and brother-in-law coming over for dinner! I am really excited it should be a great time!
Happy Monday Friends!
xoxo,



No comments:
Post a Comment