Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Team DE

I bet you thought that the tailgate shower was all I did last weekend. . .not quite.  I also had a visit from a crew I like to call "Team DE."  Yes I am referring to the state Delaware and yes these 6 folks brought the heat this past weekend. . .college style.  Let's recap:

My BFF Kimbo who I talk about a ton decided to come back into this past weekend!  Fabulous right?? Well she also decided to bring some of her very best friends and family from Delaware.  4 guys, 1 girl, yes that's just how Kimbo rolls. . .

Anyway, the crew literally drove ALL the way from Delware and got into town around 11:30pm Friday night (a.k.a. my bed time).  But Kimbo wasn't having it.  Due to the crazy game day schedule she HAD to show these folks around.  So after some serious negotiation and a red bull I agreed to show these guys what Knoxville is all about.  We headed to our local neighborhood hot spot Tin Roof and I am going to let these next pictures speak for themselves. . .

Team DE minus one
Kimbo & Harold
Captain of Team DE and Kimbo's boyfriend :)
Girls pic!  Reunited and it feels so good!
So there you have it!!!! This crew was a ridiculous amount of fun and I was sad to see them go home Sunday.  Now I will just have to plan my own trip up to Delaware to see what it's all about. 

On another note my nephew dressed up as a Giraffe for Halloween last night. . .check this cutie out!
My favorite Giraffe :)
Happy Tuesday Friends!
xoxo,

No comments: