Monday, November 28, 2011

A Grateful Heart

Thanksgiving is at the absolute top of my holiday list.  It is always a perfect day spent gathering with family and friends.  It is also the perfect time to think about all of the ways God has blessed us each year.

This year I am unbelievably thankful.  Cole and I went for our annual Thanksgiving day bike ride on the river front in downtown Knoxville.  We took a minute to stop and sit on this swing right on the river walk.  We just sat and admired the gorgeous day and talked about how blessed we are.  I literally said to him "I don't think normal people are this happy" haha and in no way do I mean I think we are happier than everyone else.  We just feel so incredibly blessed its kinda unbelievable.

So in honor of Thanksgiving, today I am thankful for:

My sweet husband.  As I just mentioned I can't imagine being any happier with life or our marriage.
 Our sweet boys. . .(a.k.a. the Bash Brothers :) )

Our wonderful families who love and support us no matter what. . .

Our fabulous friends.  Who make us laugh, listen and love us through all the craziness life brings.  Cole and I are both so fortunate to have great friends.
God has blessed us beyond measure!  I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend!!

xoxo,


No comments: