Friday, November 4, 2011

Breaking through the clutter

So my bible study group and I are in the middle of a study called "Discerning the Voice of God" by Priscilla Shirer. 
I just had to take a moment today to fill you all in because this study is a must read.  It's all about figuring out how and when God speaks to us.  Each week I find myself more and more aware of His voice in my life and I am able to listen closer than I have in a long time.  Like a said a must read.  I highly recommend.
On another note I am SO excited it's Friday!! Cole and I have a low key weekend ahead and I am SO looking forward to it.  We are of course going to be tuning into the BIG LSUvs.Bama game Saturday night and I am interested to see how this turns out!  Not being major fans of either teams for obvious reasons I am really just curious how the #1 and #2 teams stack up! 
We may even take our family photos for our Christmas cards this weekend.  All depending on the weather of course.  I am so excited for the holidays!  They are right around the corner!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!  I plan on getting lots of rest and relaxation!!

Happy Friday Friends!
xoxo,

No comments: