Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OCD - Obsessive Christmas Disorder

Ok so I have to share this.  Has everyone seen the crazy Target lady commercials??  I am going to be honest I hadn't seen one until a few weeks ago but I had multiple friends and my husband tell me that we kinda resemble each other.  Hysterical.  When someone compares you to a kinda crazy lady all you can do is laugh and go with it.  So of course I went straight to YouTube to check this lady out.  I will say I can kinda see what they are talking about (side pony and all :) ).  Here's my favorite commercial:http://youtu.be/QRiqN0AW9yo


Cole says this one is totally me. haha
On another note I am SOOO excited the Holidays are finally here!!!!  I cheated a bit and went ahead and put our Christmas tree up the Wednesday before Thanksgiving since we were headed out of town.  What a difference it makes!!  The whole house feels like it has a touch of sparkle to it and I love it!!

They are calling for snow tonight and I definitely feel like we hit winter over night!  But I am so ready for it!  It's almost December anyway!
Happy Tuesday & Happy Holidays Friends!

xoxo,

No comments: