How Far Along? 13 weeks
Trimester? 2nd finally!!!
Size of the Little One? About 3 inches the size of a peach
Maternity Clothes? Not just yet. Still rocking the leggings and tunics/flowy tops
Weight Gain? 2 lbs so far hoping to get to 3 this week
Stretch Marks? Nope. Using my Bio Oil religiously (thanks Kimbo!)
Gender? We find out in THREE weeks! Stay tuned!
Name? We have this picked out but need a gender first :)
Sleep? So far so good. Starting to wake up in the middle of the night and toss and turn but able to get back to sleep.
Cravings? FRUIT. All kinds. My current favs are pineapple, strawberries, oranges and bananas
What I Miss? A nice glass of vino. That's all.
Symptoms? Getting SO SO SO much better. Still tired, hopefully leaving the sickness behind but did have a rough start to the week, lightheaded, and finally hungry!
Best Moment? Making it to the second trimester!!! Whoo hoo!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous week. I am transitioning to my new job this week so I may be a little MIA.
Happy Tuesday Friends!
1 comment:
This post makes me SO HAPPY!!!!!!
Post a Comment