Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Reunited and it feels so good!

This past weekend one of my besties came into town with her stellar wild hair boyfriend. It was nothing short of an amazing weekend.  Kimbo and Zachie got in Friday night and we stayed up catching up, giggling and more giggling.  The next day she decided to take Zach up to the Smokies for a hike.  It was a GORGEOUS weekend and the perfect hiking weather.  After they got back we headed Downtown to the Rhythm and Blooms festival.  It was awesome.  Market Square was super lively there were concerts left and right and did I mention the weather was awesome???  We ate a delicious dinner at Bella Luna and then caught an awesome concert at the Square Room.  It was pretty much a perfect spring weekend in Knoxville.

Now that Kimbo has a high powered job working in a Repro clinic in Charlottesville I get to see her about twice a year.  So this was an awesome surprise. She has been my saving grace the past 9 months while we have been on our fertility journey.  I can't tell you how priceless it is to have a friend who is behind the scenes and so knowledgeable.  I am able to ask her all of my creepy questions that I would be too embarrassed to ask my own Dr's. I am SO thankful for her friendship for so many reasons.  Love you Kimbo!!!!
Myself, Kimbo & Smash (the original trio :) )
Colston and I enjoying the festival
 I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!!!!!  Happy Spring!!!

No comments: