Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Full of Surprises

Y'all are way to sweet and made my day with all of your sweet comments and messages about our big news.  Means so so much to Cole and I.

This weekend I was full of surprises in more ways than one. I surprised my Mom with a 60th birthday party and it was SO.MUCH.FUN. Not going to lie it was REALLY hard keeping the secret from her.  She usually helps me with any "parties" I throw in one way or another and for this one I was one my own....oh and pregnant, AND my husband was out of town on a bachelor party.  Awesome right?  Don't worry it was and in no way am I being sarcastic.  We had a blast!  Take a look:

 And this is where it gets REALLY good.  My brother surprised my mom and drove in from Memphis!
As you can see fun was had by all, especially the birthday girl!!!!  It was so fun to surprise Mom and I know she will never forget it.  I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!!!

Happy Hump Day Friends!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... You are #1 Daughter. Barb is SO HAPPY!!!!!! Love this.