I confess......I have a sneaky surprise this weekend and I can't wait to fill ya'll in next week!!
I confess.....I am DYING to see my vision board for my new blog design!!!! It should be ready any day now and I can't wait to see it!!!
I confess.....I am a LONG overdue appointment with my my girl Alyssa tonight to bring my blonde locks back and to say I am excited would be an understatement. It's been WAAAY to long.
I confess......Even though I have loved the weather this week (high 80's) I was not upset when a monsoon rainstorm cooled us off a bit. This weekend is going to be GORGEOUS.
I confess......my lifelong best friend/sister got engaged this past weekend!!!!!!!! Talk about excited!!! I couldn't be happier for her and my soon to be brother-in-law!!! :)
| Crazy gorgeous ring!!!!! |
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:
Post a Comment