Happy Thursday Friends! I kind of can't believe it's Thursday all ready but no complaints here. I haven't done a fashion post in a minute so I decided today was most certainly the day. I love the spring. The sun is shinning, it's time to pull out your bright frocks and it's not 1,000 degrees yet. Perfection. Here are some of my fav 2013 spring looks:
I love that black and white is in this spring. I feel like 90% of my wardrobe includes black so this is an easy go to for me. My most recent obsession has been the color mint. Turquoise has and always will be my favorite color but right now I am really digging the mint shade. Cole gave me a mint purse for my birthday and I kinda can't get enough of it.
Clearly I wont be rockin ALL of the above outfits for much longer but I will be sure to incorporate my favorite trends into my maternity wear this spring and summer!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!
No comments:
Post a Comment