Tuesday, April 30, 2013

BUMPDATE: 14 weeks!

Happy Tuesday Friends!  I am back with another bumpdate post and I have to say I get so excited each week to do this.  I am counting down the days until we find out the gender!!!


How Far Along? 14 weeks
Trimester?  2nd!  (and can I just say it's phenomenal!)
Size of the Little One? A little over 3 inches about the size of a lemon
Maternity Clothes? This is definitely an awkward stage.  My clothes just don't fit the same so I am having to buy things a size bigger.  But not quite to maternity wear yet.
Weight Gain? 3 lbs but I should get to 4 lbs this week!
Stretch Marks? Still nothing thank goodness.
Gender? Two weeks from yesterday is the BIG day!  I CAN'T WAIT
Name? Yes I overanalyzed our choices all weekend just to be sure. We have a boy and girl name finalized.
Sleep? Pretty good.  Doing this thing where I wake up at 4am and start thinking about random things I need to do but overall sleeping great.
Cravings? Still fruit.  Pineapple is my fav and frozen yogurt.  I could eat it every.single.day.
What I Miss? Nothing. Feeling so much better I am really enjoying just being pregnant!
Symptoms? Still lightheaded on occasion, sore boobs (sorry dad) but really that's it.  Feeling awesome.
Best Moment? Sending out our gender reveal invites!  :)

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!!!

No comments: