Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Confessional

Happy Friday friends!!  Where in the world did the week go?!  I swear it's Tuesday...not Friday.  But I will gladly take the weekend to recover from this whirlwind. Today I am going to link up with Leslie.

I confess.......I woke up feeling like it was Christmas morning.  One of my very best friends is coming into town this weekend and I am waaaaay excited.  Kimbo and Zachipoo are making the trek from Virginia and Delaware respectively (yes that far) and I am dying to see them!!!!

I confess......I haven't talked about fertility in a while.  I promise an update asap.

I confess......that I am also ridiculously excited about the Rhythm and Blooms fest this weekend!!!  We are taking Kimbo and Zach and I think it is going to be a blast!  Did I mention it is supposed to be in the 70's this weekend??
I confess......I am sooooo ready for lake season, patio parties and flip flops!! It's been a cold spring so far and I am about over it!

I confess......I have recently become a huge Diana Warner fan.  I know I'm  a little late to the party but I recently saw her at our AtrXtravagana show and she rocks.  I have been wearing out my purchases from the show.

I confess.....I am getting a face lift!  Or the blog is. I recently reached out to a designer and I am thrilled to see what she puts together for me.  Stay tuned my friends.

Have a fabulous weekend!!

xoxo,


No comments: