Monday, July 29, 2013

Bodie on Board: Our First Baby Shower!

This past weekend was Cole and I's first baby shower for little Bodie.  It was absolutely unreal.  My BFF Smash hosted at her parents house in Maryville and ya'll I still can't get over how cute everything was.  The theme was "Bodie on Board" and everything was beach/lake themed to encompass all of Cole's favorite activities. :)  IT.WAS.AWESOME.

First, check out the incredible invitations.  We have a future wakeboarder on our hands for sure. :)
The food was delicious and all of the menu items had awesome names that fit the theme.  My favorite however was the signature drink the "Wet n' Wilden."  Delicious!


Fabulous friends....Kimbo, myself, Smash & Tiff

Colston & I









Sweet friends.




My little bro Daane & I


opening gifts!! 








 
As I am sure you can tell we were 100% SPOILED by everyone.  Bodie is already SO incredibly loved and this was the most perfect way to celebrate our little man.  I have said it 100 times but I have the best friends in the world.  Thank you all for the most perfect shower!  Cole and I are still so blown away and we can't wait to meet our little Bodie on board!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

No comments: