Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Power Salad

So lately I have been seriously "craving" salads.  Which I always do in the summer time.  But especially now being preggers I am super hungry and I get full really fast so a good salad is more bang for my buck if you will.  I feel like I can load up and not feel uncomfortably full.  I have had a go-to salad for the past few months so I thought I would share.

Summer power salad:
SALAD:
-Organic arugula/ spinach mix chopped
-Chopped kale
-Chopped cilantro
-1/2 cup of diced rotisserie chicken
-1/2 can yellow corn drained
-1/2 can black beans drained and rinsed
-Pine nuts or almonds
-1 avocado chopped
-1 large tomato chopped
-Crumbled goat cheese or feta
-Tossed with Annie's Goddess salad dressing

There you have it, my summer go-to salad.  Bodie goes crazy every time I make this. :)

Happy Monday Friends!

No comments: